Saturday, April 14, 2007

I finally got my avatar on by blog. Everytime I tried it said I needed a new password for Google. Now I'll start working on the other assignments. It will be important to tell partipants the steps to this process: To make avatar go to http://avatars.yahoo.com. After making avatar choose the export option on the right. Select the HTML code in the center of the page and go to edit and copy. Then sign into your blog and choose layout. Paste (Control V) the HTML code in the PAGE ELEMENT marked HTML/Java Script. Then move that PAGE ELEMENT to whereever you want your avatar to appear on your blog.

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Look'n good in the Library! Have-luggage-will-travel? Or just back from a fabulous Spring Break? Thanks for the feedback on Avatars.